Rides: 179
Kilometers: 2294.8(approx.)

CO2 Saved: 701.1kg
Created by OnePlusYou

Sunday 10 January 2010

A Conspiracy Of One

The one being me, or at least my weak resolve and willpower.

I think I've forgotten what a bike is and how to ride one. I suppose I could blame the weather in that I didn't ride to work at all last week, which is very poor. The weather is pretty ropey, but if I made the effort to ride my MTB in it wouldn't be impossible, just a bit slower.

The biggest obstacle is the first ride. Once I'm into the swing of it I'm fine, but at the moment it's very easy to get in the car or get a lift. No excuse really.

My other problem is that I've loaded 2 academic courses onto myself which I'm only now starting to complete the work for, so the evenings are becoming clogged up with probability and 200-word assignments. Perhaps I should go on a time management course...

No comments:

Post a Comment