Rides: 179
Kilometers: 2294.8(approx.)

CO2 Saved: 701.1kg
Created by OnePlusYou

Friday 1 January 2010

First One

A very modest target of 300 bike rides this year. It was going to be a-ride-a-day but the missus told me to be realistic.

The self-imposed rules are thus:
  1. A ride only counts if it's at least 10 miles or 30 minutes, so no cheeky cheating by popping to the shops and counting that.
  2. Cumulative rides count. So I can count my rides to work as one, since they're 5 miles each way and therefore at the 10 mile limit.
  3. Rides can be offroad or on, or a combination of both (so I could do a 5 miler on road and a 5 miler offroad in the same day.
  4. Rides can't be added up unless they're on the same day, but not 24 hour period.
         *I may add more rules.

Anyway, I'll have to fit them in round work (obviously), family life including a pregnant wife, 18 month old and the new baby (when it arrives) and the most potent barrier to achieving my aim: my inherent bone-idleness.

Tally ho, chocks away, pip pip, and I've got off to a flying start with no riding today. Ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment