Rides: 179
Kilometers: 2294.8(approx.)

CO2 Saved: 701.1kg
Created by OnePlusYou

Friday 5 February 2010

I Am *Literally* On Fire...

Actually, I'm not "literally" on fire, because I can't smell burning and my clothes are not a smouldering pile of ashes lying round my blistered and charred feet.

But I am metaphorically on fire because I've gone for 2 weeks without driving to work. I've cycled 10 times on the bounce: through snow, darkness, wind and the cold. It's not bucketed down yet, but give it time.

However, every lining has a cloud and I managed to lose one of my rear lights. Most likely it was in an exhuberant traffic light sprint(!) one morning, but I only noticed after I parked the bike and by then it was probably mashed under the wheels of some car or van.

You win some, you lose some.

No comments:

Post a Comment