Rides: 179
Kilometers: 2294.8(approx.)

CO2 Saved: 701.1kg
Created by OnePlusYou

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Boy Legs

I should think so really, what with being a boy and all. In fact, man legs I should hope! What I'm alluding to is that today's been the first day this year that I haven't felt the need to wear longs on my ride. Roll on summer! I'll be massively tanned by then, although probably only on my forearms, calves and face (except forehead) so I'll look suitably odd.

The morning ride in is still a bit chilly for bare flesh (ooh, perhaps I should get some legwarmers) but the afternoon/ evening ride home is perfect "just shorts" weather at the moment. I'm still layered up on the top but for me it's the legs that count.

On a slightly different note, I appear to be producing rather a lot of snot on my morning rides despite being free of a cold and not smoking. There's quite an art to clearing a nostril at speed without the contents ending up on your face or clothing. I've not mastered it completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment