Rides: 179
Kilometers: 2294.8(approx.)

CO2 Saved: 701.1kg
Created by OnePlusYou

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Sir! Yes Sir!

Normal event-free rides today. Pleasant enough.

Popped round to the (ex) boss's to help with a bicycle related mechanical problem which was less serious than I thought it'd be. What a nice surprise. It turned out to be a simple case of a crank bolt working loose and falling off. Yes I know, I too have no idea how you don't notice first a bolt coming loose, then your left crank arm attempting to make a break for freedom, but there you go. No excuses for him not to ride now though.

Unfortunately there was a slight problem this evening: on the way home I got smoked by some guy on a Rock Lobster 'cross bike. I was spinning along nicely at a decent pace and he overtook me on a slight uphill. I didn't even know he was there. How rude! I kept up with him about 50m back until I turned off the main road, but I was quite irritated if I'm honest.

Finally, I have been hankering after a Moulton. Roll on CTW scheme!

No comments:

Post a Comment